How CanYou Support the Academy?
Support Our Vision and Mission
There are many opportunities for you to support Adams County Christian Academy, ranging from prayer to financial. Below are listed some of the more common ways friends and family of the Academy have chosen to provide support. If you have another idea of how you would like to support our school, please let us know.
1. Become a Prayer Partner - Commit to pray for our school, staff and students daily in your personal prayer time or join Moms in Prayer, a group of ACCA mothers who meet weekly to pray for the spiritual and physical needs of our students, staff, and school. They meet in the Library on Tuesdays from 8:30 am - 9:30 am.
2. Become a Volunteer - All families who attend Adams County Christian Academy are required to volunteer 20 hours or pay an alternative fee. If you would like to donate your time and service to the Academy, please contact our principal, Mrs. Fertich, to find out how you can help.
3. Sponsor a Student - Any individual, group, or business can help to sponsor a student at Adams County Christian Academy. Please contact our principal, Mrs. Fertich, to learn more about how you can help a deserving student.
4. Make a Donation - You can make a direct, financial donation to our non-profit school (and receive a receipt) via PayPal or by check. Thank you very much for your contribution.
5. Pennsylvania Educational Improvement Tax Credit - How can my business receive a tax credit and contribute to EITC? Learn more about the program and how you can help provide much-appreciated aid for our students. Please contact Principal Fertich for more details.
6. Donate to our Auction - The Auction, one of our largest fundraisers, is held every spring. If you would like to donate a service or product/item to our Auction, please contact our Fundraising Coordinator, Amy Lamb, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Show Your Ram Pride - Purchase your Ram gear via MyLocker.Net. Part of the proceeds will go to the school.
9. Estate Planning - You can remember Adams County Christian Academy in your estate planning. Leave a legacy for future generations to continue receiving a quality, faith based education. Talk to your accountant today!
Thank you to the following people who support our school. We appreciate you!
American Stories Tours
Kurt and Patricia Anschuetz
Bethel Assembly of God
Bethel Mennonite Church
Faith Christian Fellowship
First Baptist Church of Gettysburg
D.L. George and Sons
Gettysburg Memorial Baptist Church
Deborah E. Horn
R. Jane Livelsberger